Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Thoughts to ponder

Hey, Y'all! Sorry I have been neglecting this blog lately, but I'm a person too, you know. Anyone who juggles sports and school would know that! Anyway, I just wanted to take a break from fashion lately to post some quotes. It's a busy time of year, and somehow these quotes kept me sane. Just like people wear those WWJD bracelets, all of us need to keep these quotes in mind throughout the day. Here we go!
This one is so true. Everyone nags at everyone about wasting time. You may not be the best a a sport, but if you love it, it's not wasted time. Life is short, they say, so live it to it's fullest. If you enjoy what your'e doing, you are doing something right.
This one rings so true, especially to preps. I get grief about how come I dress up so much, blah blah blah. Some people get a thrill putting on lipstick, wearing bright dresses and playing with jewelry. You should never be ashamed of loving to look nice.
Just say yes. Saying yes will never take you down the wrong road. Well, besides drugs;) saying yes opens doors. Everything happens for a reason, as my mom says. 
This quote is really beautiful to me. It shows that no matter what people think of you, life goes on, and it will be wonderful. 
I love this one. It's so true! You won't ever remember these people again, so don't let them bring you down for one minute. They may not be better than that, but you are.
And finally, my favorite. This quote speaks to me because some people say I'm crazy. And you know what? I am! I like to joke, laugh, and be silly and loud. Around some people I am, and with other people I'm quieter. But you know what? Those I am crazy around love me for it. Never has anyone told me, "wow, I love how quiet and boring you are." No way! Be silly. There's nothing wrong with having a good time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment