Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Simply Summer

Hey, Ya'll! It's been a long time since I posted, due to swim team, vacations, lacrosse, and high school sport tryouts. Although I'm busier than ever, I had to squeeze a post in. Some posts you'll possibly see in the future-- DIY preppy shirts, closet makeover, healthy snacks, birthday haul, and of course fashion. This week I've had field hockey tryouts all day, so when I come home I want nothing more than to relax. It was so pretty late afternoon, and I decided to water the plants and just enjoy the scenery. Summer may be almost over, but I'm going to darn well enjoy it! I've been loving these Simply Natural sparkling drinks. They have all sorts of flavors, and I like mango and cherry. It's healthy, yummy, and better than soda. perfect for the summer!
#disfunctional




My white top is from Old Navy, my shoes are Jack Rodgers, my shorts are from Lilly Pulitzer and my necklace is an anchor from Charming Charlie's.




No comments:

Post a Comment