Monday, June 8, 2015

preppy steal

 I normally like getting the real thing when it comes to preppy fashion--those Jack Rodgers will always be better than any knockoff, but I'm also thirteen and have a limited budget. Jcrew chinos are the perfect length and so cute, but if I want to buy a pair in every color and critter, I would prefer if they weren't seventy dollars each. Jcrew and Old Navy are owned by the same people, so they have similar clothes. I found a bunch of chinos at Old Navy back in april, and have gradually purchased many pairs. My favorites are my seersucker, hot pink, aqua seahorse, emerald, and periwinkle patterned pairs. They are twenty dollars each but are often on sale. These old navy ones look just as cute as the Jcrew version.
I would definitely recommend these shorts to any sale surfer, because they are great quality and totally preppy. What a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment