Monday, June 15, 2015

Black Milk, Spunk, and Gossip Girl

This afternoon I made myself some black milk and sat down to catch up on Gossip Girl. Black milk is my version of chocolate milk, which has so much syrup in it, it looks black. I transferred it into my monnogrammed Tervis tumbler and wasted my day away. Yes, I am so silly for not watching Gossip Girl earlier, but I never saw the big deal. Now I'm hooked, obviously, and admire everything about the show. I think we could all use a little Serena, Blair, and Jenny every now and then. School is almost out, so I don't even feel guilty just sitting and doing nothing. I'm wearing these super cute spandex from a company called Spunk. They come to all of our lacrosse tournaments, and I have a pair of these super cozy shorts in all diffrent preppy patterns. I also purchased the matching crab headband, btw. Well, I got to get back to the Upper East Side, but have a preppicul night and I'll talk to you later. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment